- Because all of our tea is Natural Crops,so different batch maybe have different taste, but we insure that the same Grade is the same quality;
- This Grade Explain is the same kinds Tea comparison,it will very distinct if you carefully taste.
- Tea soup is thick but not very smooth,and it have a little sweet.
- After your drink still will have tea taste feeling in your mouth distinct,it's comfortable.
- If soak it long time,will be a little bitter.
- Still have Ripe Puerh Fermentation aroma,you can brew with Chrysanthemum to cover this aroma.
Brewing as KongFu Tea Tips:
- Suggest 7~8g tea with 110~150ml,100℃ water to brew;
- The frist brewing soak 8-10s,this times it "Wash" and "Awaken" Tea, don't drink it,pour out the tea soup of this brew.
- Begin second brewing soak 5-10s and you can drink it,can brew about 6-8 times.
- Also suggest you can brew with us Chrysanthemum,it will more sweet and fragrant.
-Storage it Dry and seal and No Sunniness is ok;