- Because all of our tea is Natural Crops,so different batch maybe have different taste, but we insure that the same Grade is the same quality;
- This Grade Explain is the same kinds Tea comparison,it will very distinct if you carefully taste.
- Tea soup is thick and smooth,after drink will have some refreshing feeling in your mouth;
- Have some Wood Fragrance
- If soak it long time,will be bitter.
- Still have a little Ripe Puerh Fermentation aroma,you can brew with Chrysanthemum to cover this aroma if you don't like it.
Brewing as KongFu Tea Tips:
- Suggest 7~8g tea with 110~150ml,100℃ water to brew;
- The frist brewing soak 8-10s,this times it "Wash" and "Awaken" Tea, don't drink it,pour out the tea soup of this brew.
- Begin second brewing soak 5-10s and you can drink it,can brew about 6 times.
- Also suggest you can brew with us Chrysanthemum,it will more sweet and fragrant.
Royal Ripe Puerh Tea
- Royal Ripe Puerh Tea is mean use the Tender Tea Leaf to made,so it will look very Small and Broken;
- Also because of the tea leaf is Tender,so it's sweet and not many bitter,but can't brew so many time,only about 7-8 times as KongFu Tea Brewing.
How To Storage:
- Storage it Dry and seal and No Sunniness is ok;
- Storage the longer the better.