- Because all of our tea is Natural Crops,so different batch maybe have different taste, but we insure that the same Grade is the same quality;
- This Grade Explain is the same kinds Tea comparison,it will very distinct if you carefully taste.
- "Ku" in Chinese is mean Bitter,so this tea have very bitter taste,but it will become very sweet afrer the bitter disappear.
- Aroma of this tea is like fragrance of grass;
- It's slender strip and tightness
- The texture is hard and crisp.
- Suggest use 3-6 piece this tea with 300-350ml water;
- Use 90℃/194℉ water to brew;
- After soak 3min,you can start to taste it,total can brew about 3 times.
After brew,you can see the tea leaf is Tender and fresh
How To Storage:
- Keep it Dry and No Sunniness;
- Suggest storage in the refrigerator,about -18 ℃ will be better.
All of tea will have a Sealing clip to help you seal the bag after open it.