- We only harvest spring tea and then keep them in Professional cold storage at China to keep it Fresh;
- Because all of our tea is Natural Crops,so different batch maybe have different taste, but we insure that the same Grade is the same quality;
- This Grade Explain is the same kinds Tea comparison,it will very distinct if you carefully taste.
Aroma:BiLuoChun Green Tea will have some sweet flower aroma and smell fresh;
Tea soup:It's smooth and thick,.
Taste:This tea taste is sweet and have a little astringent,after drink will have some aroma like flower in your mouth(The high grade will taste more good and stay the long time);
Don't put too much tea and soak too long time,it will have a strong bitter taste;
We test that,if 5g tea with 100ml water (about 1:20)，use 100℃ to brew,soak more then 15min,it will very very bitter,although it will dissipation at soon,but it's not good to drink.
Appearance of BiLuoChun Green Tea
Shape is curled and have so much white villus of tea;
Color is green and white;
Touch is Dry and Crisp.
Use GaiWan Brewing as KongFu Tea:
- Suggest 3-4g tea with 100-120ml water a times;
- Use 85-90℃ / 185-194℉ water to brew;
- The first to third times soak about 5s a times;
- Over the fourth time soak 8s-10s a times;
- Can brew about 6 times.
Simple soak in cup to drink:
- Suggest 3g tea with 300-350ml water（About 1:100）;
- Use 90℃/194℉ water to brew;
- Soak 1 min,you can start to taste it,if you want more strong taste,please wait more 2-3 min;
How To Storage:
- Keep it Dry and No Sunniness;
- Suggest storage in the refrigerator,about -18 ℃ will be better.
All of tea will have a Sealing clip to help you seal the bag after open it.