- Because all of our tea is Natural Crops,so different batch maybe have different taste, but we insure that the same Grade is the same quality;
- This tea we keep them in Professional cold storage at China to keep it Fresh,will direct ship from China for you
- Taste is sweet and smooth and thick ,after drink still will feel the sweet and something comfortable in your mouth;
- The aroma is quiet and beautiful,nature,not very strong,but very fresh and comfortable;
- But if you put too much Chrysanthemum to brew and soak a long time,it will be bitter.
(About 20 flower buds ≈ 2g)
- Suggest 2-4g Chrysanthemum with 250~350ml water;
- Use 85-90℃ / 185-194℉ water to brew;
- After soak 2-3min,you can start to taste it,can brew 2-3 times.
- Also you can see the tea soup is clean and clean；
- Smell is natural fragrance.
Origin and Making Process :
- Origin of TongXiang,ZheJiang,China;
- Natural Fresh Chrysanthemum Fixation and Drying.
How To Storage:
- Keep it Dry and No Sunniness;
- Suggest storage in the refrigerator,about -18 ℃ will be better.
All of tea will have a Sealing clip to help you seal the bag after open it.