- We only harvest spring tea LongJing,and then keep them in Professional cold storage at China to keep it Fresh;
- Because all of our tea is Natural Crops,so different batch maybe have different taste, but we insure that the same Grade is the same quality;
- This Grade Explain is the same kinds Tea comparison,it will very distinct if you carefully taste.
- Aroma:LongJing Green Tea have a strong aroma of Fried Bean Incense（In Chinese describe）and smell fresh;
- Tea soup:It's smooth and thick.
- Taste:This tea taste is distinct and sweet,only a little green tea bitter,not much astringent,after drink still can feeling the sweet and fresh tea taste in your mouth(The high grade will taste more good and stay the long time);
- Don't put too much tea and soak too long time,it will have a strong bitter taste;
- We test that,if 5g tea with 100ml water (about 1:20)，use 100℃ to brew,soak more then 15min,it will very very bitter and hard to drink.(Maybe the only one 1 star review is because of this reason)
Appearance of LongJing Green Tea
- Shape is Flat and Smooth;
- Color is ‘Yellow and Green’,not 'emerald green';
- Touch is Dry and Crisp.
- Because it have tea buds,so will have a bit of villus.
Some time have a bit of Villus in the tea,it's not Moldy
- That's Tea Villus;
- Because of it was spring tea,so will have so much tea villus,some times will fall off in the bag.
Use GaiWan Brewing as KongFu Tea:
- Suggest 3-4g tea with 100-120ml water a times;
- Use 85-90℃ / 185-194℉ water to brew;
- The first to third times soak about 5s a times;
- Over the fourth time soak 8s-10s a times;
- Can brew about 6 times.
Simple soak in cup to drink:
- Suggest 3g tea with 300-350ml water（About 1:100）;
- Use 90℃/194℉ water to brew;
- Soak 1 min,you can start to taste it,if you want more strong taste,please wait more 2-3 min;
Making Process Characteristics
1.It's Hight Temperature Fixation Make Craft;
3.Use 1 bud with 1-2 leaf to made,the tender the better.
Because LongJing Green Tea no allow to have Old Tea Stalk,so still need pick by person.
How to storage:
- Keep it Dry and No Sunniness;
- Suggest storage in the refrigerator,about -18 ℃ will be better.