- Because all of our tea is Natural Crops,so different batch maybe have different taste, but we insure that the same Grade is the same quality;
- This tea we keep them in Professional cold storage at China to keep it Fresh,will direct ship from China for you
- Aroma: 2020 new batch tea have obvious “Fried Beans” aroma;
- Taste: It's distinct and sweet,only have a bit of bitter,not astringent,you will feel sweet and fresh after drink;
- Tea soup:It's smooth and thick.
Appearance of AnJiBaiCha Green Tea
- Shape is Slender;
- Color is emerald green when it was dry tea;
- Touch is Dry and Crisp.
Use GaiWan Brewing as KongFu Tea:
- Suggest 3-4g tea with 100-120ml water a times;
- Use 85-90℃ / 185-194℉ water to brew;
- The first to third times soak about 5s a times;
- Over the fourth time soak 8s-10s a times;
- Can brew about 6 times.
Simple soak in cup to drink:
- Suggest 3g tea with 300-350ml water（About 1:100）;
- Use 90℃/194℉ water to brew;
- Soak 1 min,you can start to taste it,if you want more strong taste,please wait more 2-3 min;
After soak 3 min
- The tea leaf will become White and Green;
- That's why this tea call 'AnJi BaiCha' Green Tea.
- AnJi is a County of ZheJiang,China.
- BaiCha is mean White colour's Tea.
- But this tea type is Green Tea,because the manufacturing process is Green Tea.
Making Process Characteristics:
- It's Hight Temperature Fixation Make Craft;
- No Fermented;
How To Storage:
- Keep it Dry and No Sunniness;
- Suggest storage in the refrigerator,about -18 ℃ will be better.
All of tea will have a Sealing clip to help you seal the bag after open it.